LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
COMMUNICATING WITH CLARITY AND IMPACT
The duration of this workshop is 6 hours. It is a tailored program for educators, that has been developed using the ‘Design Thinking’ Framework. It has six modules consisting of several brainstorming and solution mapping; group activities and self assessment tasks. This program would enable the participants, to understand the concepts of leadership and, develop methods to implement them in classroom. Clarity comes from a position of knowledge and authority. In this workshop, the participants would develop a classroom communication strategy that would develop clarity and enhance impact.
1. Developing communication skills for empowerment.
2. Personal assessment.
3. Content and speaking style, with engaging language.
4. Controlling classroom communication.
5. The powerful nonverbal aspect of communication; Rapport building devices.
6. Leader’s Image = Appearance + Behaviour + Communication
This program is apt for educators who teach the young adults and adults (14 -20 years).